Saturday 18 February 2012

Geo Mimi Café Latte Brown 15mm

This is not sponsored, I bought these and all my other lens I wear with my own money. I just want to share  my thoughts on these with you guys ^_^


As some of you's may be familiar with the Cafe series Mimi lens produced by Geo Medical. I had purchased the Cafe Latte in brown for a while and only got round to try it out now. In my opinion they are super super comfortable for having a diameter of 15mm, which is like the biggest lens out there atm. Correct me if I am wrong.

Lens are from korea, they are yearly diposable so they can be worn up to a year before replacing. It gives your eyes a very enlarging effect which then give you the effect of big dolly eyes without being too dolly as it is very natural on the eye.



Here are the lens in its vials, the lens have been inspired by the coffee latte 

After removing the metal caps of the vials, just look at how easily you can cut your finger on those. Happened to me once >.< 
Lens in natural lighting
Lens with flash light

Camwhoring with the lens on lol

Much love
Sanny xxx

2 comments: